Friday, August 29, 2014

Whatever

I can't believe after all this time we finally meet each other. It's been a while since I have seen Gramps. I think months or years. I sort of lost track of time. Now the Rake on the other hand, and the City, I've had numerous encounters with. That fucker seems to travel.  Although I have yet to see any Doors ever since that incident.  I miss them. I miss the life I had
 before all of this. It all seems really strange, unreal.  Running seems futile because they always seem to show up when you least expect it. Or, I get some horrible revelation about something horrible or a terrible thing that I had done without me even knowing I had done it. And I feel that I am disgusting and I need to be punished.


I wish I was wiser and stronger and able to talk to others, and  inspire them. Ugh, it's a good thing Slender just chills in the background, which is a bit unnerving, but most of the time I barely notice him.

Fuck it. I'm just going to go back to staring at the wall.



No comments:

Post a Comment