Monday, September 12, 2011

Blast it.

Gramps is here. What the hell? He shows up after all this time. I'm at the school library. It has less filters than the cafeteria. Oh shit! He noticed me. Just say hi, pretend he's someone you know. Or maybe I can call out “HELP! HE'S TRYING TO MOLEST ME!” That seems to work in the movies.

He's still carrying that dumb book. How many books does he have?

He's walking around, hunched. He actually looks like some person that makes cookies for his grandchildren. (I like cookies. Especially chocolate chip cookies. Once I had a roach on my cookie, but I was too hungry to care, so I flicked the roach off and ate my cookie.) Or one of those people who wander around because they forgot who they were. Dementia. He looks so fragile. Not many people give second thought to a fragile looking old man. He can't harm anyone. He's too weak to hurt anyone.

It's a lie. He probably knows it. No one thinks about the weird old man who wanders around libraries. One would think that after watching a movie with an evil person who looked harmless, people would be more on guard. Unfortunately, real life does not work out that way. How sad.

Well, I'm going to see if I can take his book. If I don't post in ten minutes, you can guess what happened to me.


I chickened out. Oh well, better luck next time.

Well, I'm off.

1 comment: