Monday, September 19, 2011

Forgotten

My friend doesn't remember me. She used to protect me from those bullies. Now she won't. She sides with them, saying she doesn't even know me. All memories of me ever being her friend has been erased. I have been forgotten by her.

They forgot about me. They left me outside, locked the door on me. I screamed and I screamed, banging the door with my tiny fist until they hurt. That monster was out there, I knew it was. I heard scraping, something talking with a raspy voice. It was coming closer and no one would answer the door for me. I was crying. Telling them to please let me in. They did. I ran into the house. My mom said she thought I was already inside the house. How could she not noticed that I was gone? My brothers, I think one was laughing. That made me mad, so I went into my room and slammed the door. Mom got mad and started yelling, screeching at me. That just made me cry more.

She was my best friend. How could I not noticed. Should have known what was going on. So stupid.

1 comment: