Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Why?

Nate just kidnapped me. Yeah. On the bright side, no school work. On the down side, if I go back to school, I have to catch up with all that work.
Oh, and I also threw up a lot.
He was nice enough to let me have my computer.
We're in a car right now. He's driving it.
Tired. I'm going back to sleep. Will type later.
-------------------------------
Stopped at some hotel. Have internet now.

I'm going on youtube to watch some videos. Maybe some of those movies. Good thing I had my stuff in my backpack. And by stuff I mean dvds and books. The dvds were in my backpack because I left them there and forgot about them. The books. I like to read.

My family. I wonder if they even noticed that I'm gone. They're going to be very sad. Maybe I can ask Nate if he could let me go home. I'm beginning to miss them.



He said no. It's better if I stay away from them.

Nate, I like you and all, but taking me away from my family is not the way to solve anything. What I mean is, hell. Kidnapping me isn't going to solve anything.

Where are we anyways?

I'm going to ask Nate.


He won't say anything except that we're in a hotel. I...already knew that.

I asked him how he kidnapped me and he said chloroform. He kidnapped me right around four, and it's six now. He also said I woke up not too long after he used that chloroform, looked at him, and then went right back to sleep.

Which reminds me; Where did Nate get chloroform?

Well, I can try to describe my settings to entertain myself.

There are two beds. A nightstand is between them. The floors are carpeted. I am terrible at this.

New try. The room is very small, with two beds, a bathroom, and a small kitchen. The carpet has some stains on it, I believe they're either piss or shit stains. Most likely from an animal, but animals aren't allowed in this hotel. I think. Now there's an image in my head of some dude shitting on the floor. Very odd image indeed.

Yeah.

1 comment: