Friday, October 3, 2014

goodbye

i am now in this bathroom. i think i have been in this bathroom for a while now. time flies by so fast. must keep typing away.

and the chorus sang "you are nothing more than a monstrous murder."


no no, that's not how it went. how did oedipus go again?

how did any of it go?
tragedy or comedy?

this is a tragedy.


i can hear the chorus. the chorus inside my heas d screaminfg ay me about how horrible i am.

the images, the things i had done still follows me. must unsee it but i cant because these eyes wont let me.

eyes

Eye

Judgement

oedipus


brooch

i have nothing but my hands.

she forgot me.

finger nails

osdipius

nails

eyes

must

claw

at them

claw at my face

i just want to bang bang bang my head over and over to make it stop
.

but it will hurt so much

must try.

goodbye and so long





sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment