Friday, November 25, 2011

I'm Back B****es

So, I really have no idea what the fuck happened to me. Must have zoned out for a long time, didn't I? Anyways, I'm tired as fuck, and hungry. Dammit. Yesterday was Thanksgiving and I missed it. I wanna eat some turkey.

Hey Nate posted on my blog. I knew I should have put a password on my laptop. Get your own blog Nate. This bitch is mine.

Sorry if I made any of you peeps worried. Peeps. Oh, how I love those delicious peeps. With their marshmellowly goodness. So hungry right now.

I can't really remember what I did while I was gone. I walked around for a bit, and sat down for a bit. I think I slept under one of those highway bridges.

I do remember seeing a hobo fight of a raccoon for some trash food.

Damn, still hungry. I missed out on Thanksgiving. I is a sad person now.

1 comment: