Sunday, November 6, 2011

Out and About

I went for a walk Friday. I would have written about it yesterday, but I was asleep for most of the day. I've been sleeping a lot lately.

It was a nice walk, not considering the fact that I got lost. Don't worry, I found my way back to the hotel.

I got lost in thought. I mean I really got lost in thought, to the point where everything around me in a sense disappeared. They were there, but at the same time they weren't there. I think my mind must have blocked those things out while I was lost in thought.

The same things kept going through my head over and over and they would not stop.

Once out of my thoughts, I found that I have wondered into some people buying/selling drugs. They saw me and started yelling. I must have panicked, whiched caused me to retreat into thought. Their voices were so loud, and yet I didn't understand a word they said.

They walked closer to me, and I ran?. I got the hell out off there. Next thing I knew, I was at some restaurant, watching the world past by. I think I must have ran into the restaurant, while I was being chased. I remember running, but not where I was going while I was running.

The waitress asked me if I wanted anything but I wanted nothing so I left.

I walked around again, looking for some signs. I didn't asked the waitress what city this was. It must have slipped my mind and when I realized that it was too late.

Well, my walk home consisted of me running into some prostitutes. They were nice, but I think one was hitting on me. They helped me out.

Then I was back at the hotel. Nate said I was gone for almost three or four hours. Damn.

8 comments:

  1. ..did you see any street signs or landmarks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't paying attention. I'll try again tomorrow and see if I can find out where I'm at.

    Me, the worlds biggest procrastinator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the dead men are the biggest procrastinators. >>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, they just lie there, being dead, while the rest of us have to work. Damn dead people, stop being lazy.

    I think I should be careful of what I wish for, especially when it involves wishing for the dead to stop being lazy. When that happens, we'll have to deal with zombies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exactly! Especially people that died because of the Slenderman or another Fear. Can you imagine a Slender-zombie? Hmm... now THAT would be scary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it wrong that the first thing that went through my head when I saw Slender-zombie is "I wonder if it's edible."?

    ReplyDelete