Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Another Visit

I went to Nate's house again yesterday. I meant to go the day before yesterday, but I got distracted by some trivial things. He was out on his porch and he seemed pretty tired. We talked some more. Mostly about how our day was.

He had a nice looking door at the side of his house. How could I not notice that door? It's design was pretty. I wish I had a door like that. Anyhow, I'm not opening it. If I were to open it, I know curiosity would get the best of me, and I might do something regrettable. If a door appears, and it wasn't there before, don't open it. If the SHADOWS flee from the door, don't open it, so I've heard. I told Nate about the door but he said that door just appeared yesterday. Doors keep appearing and disappearing where ever he goes. He's not opening them either.

Nate's an okay guy. Dresses in what most people would call rags, and he has unkempt hair, but he's been good so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment