Sunday, July 31, 2011

Nate

I met the man again. This time I was not stalking following him. It was by chance. I was walking around yesterday, like I usually do. We met in front of his house. Now I know where he lives. :D. He asked me if I was following him. I said sort of. I asked him again if he noticed anything strange. He was mostly rambling, but he kept mentioning something about doors and coldness. Actually his whole answer revolved around doors and coldness. If only I can remember his actual words. Curse my auditory forgetfulness and lack of attention when somebody is speaking to me. I just remember him mentioning doors, and not to open them. Also said something about being cold.

Then he looked at me and asked me my name. I told him to call me Kobolos. It was either that or Joe John Sebastian. Kobalos was the shortest, albeit odd name. He told me to call him Nate. He also called me pretty damn persistent. I said I'm just bored.

He told me he was sorry for rambling and for being rude. He said he hasn't been getting much sleep lately, so his mind has been foggy and such.

He then asked me if I wanted a drink. I declined. What if he poisoned it? Then I'll be dead, or worse. 'Sides, I don't feel comfortable taking stuff from strangers. Even if they mean well.

We talked some more. Mostly how the summer has been. He said his summer has been relatively uneventful. As, has mine. Well, I'll be going to school in a couple of weeks, so that might ease the boredom. I can't wait to see my friends.

Nate then told me that he has to make dinner, so he went back inside his house.

I'm going to visit him hopefully tomorrow. He seems nice.

I know to keep my distance, so I won't be entering his house.

No comments:

Post a Comment