Thursday, July 28, 2011

Camera

I just remembered that I posses a camera. Too bad there is nothing worth recording at the moment. If I find anything, I'll post it.

I know it's going to make me sound like a stalker, but I have been following that man around. I believe he knows that I am following him. He always throws these glances at my direction. I have yet to find out where he lives.

The only time I get to see him is usually at the library, granted I only met him twice there. Once yesterday, and the day before yesterday.

He left. He looked like he was in a hurry to leave. If only I could talk to him, then maybe I would know what haunts him. I do not know if I would be able to help him out, but at least I can try.

------

I thought I saw Gramps not too long ago. It turns out it was just an old man. He had eyes. Green ones in fact.

Nothing interesting has happened so far.

1 comment: