Friday, July 8, 2011

Hello There

Hello all.


You may be wondering why I'm writing in this blog. It' just for me to rant about things, talk about my day, or describe my dreams.

I remember this dream I had as young child. In it, everyone around me were naked. It wasn't the nudity that unnerved me. No, it was when they got close to me with their outstretched arms. That was when things got freaky to say the least, for when they got close to me, parts of their body would explode and blood would be everywhere. I remember that my mom's head exploded while she tried to hug me. Right in front of my very eyes, and yet, she was still walking. Well, that's the extent of my dream. Another dream I had involved a stalker, or stalkers.

Two of the most current dreams I had, well I'll describe the first one. There was this woman, she would help out these lost girls. Turns out she was actually manipulating them. The girls would tear out their own flesh, sometimes they would tear out each others. I remember one girl was missing her part of her midsection, her organs were showing, and she was sliding on her stomach, like one of those slip and slides with water, only she was using her own blood. The girls were happy that somebody was paying attention to them. Next thing I knew, I ended up in that woman's class. I got the hell out of there, jumped down to the first floor (the place was like some sort of mall-college hybrid) and ran.

The other one took place in a room. It was pitch black, I could not see a thing, but I heard something. Something was watching me and I couldn't see it. I didn't want to see it. I pretended to be asleep in my dream, so that creature would not get me. I think it was trying to say something, but I couldn't understand it, then I woke up. I felt envy towards my dream -self, because I sleep on the floor. Dream-self had a bed.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself.

I won't give out my real name, for safety reasons. I am still a teenager. I am interested in becoming either an architect, doctor, or investigator.

If you were to see me in real life, you probably would not think much of me, since I rarely talk. People are always surprised to hear me say just one sentence. I blame shyness, and the fact that I'm just not much of a talker. I can write pages and pages on a subject that interest me, but struggle just to describe it to a person. Really sucks when the teacher wants me to describe my thoughts or feelings. Feelings are a tough one for me because of the fact that I don't know what I am feeling. The emotions are always vague.

I chose this name for my blog because I really liked Oedipus Rex. Since Oedipus's mother makes an appearance in the House of Death, I put it in my title as well. You see, I'm a fan of mythology, especially Greek Mythology. Read lots and lots of books about it when I was little.

Well, that's me in a nutshell.

1 comment: