Thursday, July 14, 2011

Can't Wait

I cannot wait until tomorrow. I'm going to a party with my younger brother. Then I can eat and play a some games. It'll be fun. Yes, so very fun.


I can't remember last night's dream. I don't think I want to remember, except for the fun stuff. Those parts are good to remember. No, I won't try to remember that creature watching me in that pitch black room. I can't see it but I know it's there. No, I'll try to remember that comfy bed instead. With its big blanket that I can hide under so that creature won't get me. I'll remember the warmth of the blanket and not the words of that creature.

I'm planning on walking to the library with my younger brother Saturday. I really hope to see that man with the book.

Oh, remember when I wrote that the library was the only time I got internet connection. What I meant by that was, only one person at my home can use the internet. My older brother is on it most of the time, so my younger brother and I go to the library to get internet connection.

That's all for now folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment