Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Meeting

Met the man that Gramps talked to. He acted sort of strangely. Oh, we met at the library. I happened to go there a lot. I like libraries. They're always so quiet and they have a lot of books. Books make me happy.

Well, anyways, I talked to the man. He was a bit bewildered that a teenager would be talking to him. I asked him about the old man with the book. He didn't know what happened, but he said he can't remember anything from his childhood. Nothing, zip, nada. No matter how much he racked his brains, he can't find the memories.

I asked him if he noticed anything strange. His eyes widened, but he said no. Then he left the library.

I'm going to follow that guy.

!@#$%^

The man got into his car, and drove off.
Zum Donnerwetter.

No comments:

Post a Comment