Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hungry

As the title stated, I am hungry. I only ate a scone today. I probably won't eat much later, considering the lack of good food in my house.

On the flip side, you know that old man I recently wrote about. Well, he's been staring in my direction for a while now. In fact, I don't think he ever read to any children. I saw him wandering around the library, with that big book tucked under his arms, and talking to some people about stuff. I don't know what, for I was too busy listening to music, but the other person got this strange look in his eye.

So hungry.

I am curious as to what their conversation was like. I'd ask the person or maybe the old man, but that would be considered rude.

Really need to find something to eat.

I wonder what's in that book of his. It must be really great if he holds it close to him like that.

He's still staring at me. Is he shy? Or does he have a habit of staring?
That happens to me tons of times. I would be lost in thought, staring, and then I'd realized that I have been staring at someone. Very awkward.

Need food.

No comments:

Post a Comment